BLACKPINK‘s Jennie recently guest-starred on Lee Hyori’s Red Carpet, a new interview talk show with stars. The episode has not yet been aired, but online communities are already buzzing about the star. In photos posted by audience members, the star looked radiant.
She wore a white floral top over matching tights and shorts.
The style suited her like a glove, evoking her “SOLO” era style.
Only Jennie could pull something like that off and still look classy.
The unique outfit received divided opinions, but everyone agreed that Jennie looked gorgeous. Some felt that the material looked cheap, while others felt that it was too messy in texture and plain in cut. Others were reminded of her trademark styling during her solo activities.
- The outfit gives “SOLO” vibes, as well as “You & Me.”
- Wow, f*cking pretty.
- Gasp, come to think of it, she’ll get a wider variety of activities now that she has her own company. ove it.
- The outfit reminds me of tissue kinda…
- I thought I was the only one who thought the outfit was weird.
- The styling makes her upper body look long.
- It’s so Jennie, somewhat. The hair accessories too. Pretty.
- The outfit is f*cking pretty. I think when the show airs, she’ll look like a fairy. So pretty.
This is Jennie’s first TV appearance after establishing her own company, OA.
Share This Post