Previously, we reported on speculation over BLACKPINK Jennie‘s attendance at Porsche‘s pop-up event in Seoul.
Porsche + Jennierubyjane (📸 sierosiee) pic.twitter.com/g1HcnfEQsP
— NJ (@NJARCHIVED) October 11, 2022
Porsche all but confirmed a collaboration with the idol through their Sonderwunsch program. The Sonderwunsch program is the automaker’s bespoke program which allows clients to customize and personalize their Porsche.
Porsche confirmed all speculation when on October 12, they revealed their collaboration aptly titled “Taycan 4S Cross Turismo for Jennie Ruby Jane,” at the Sonderwunsch Haus in Seoul.
Holger Gerrmann, CEO of Porsche Korea, spoke about working with the K-Pop icon.
It was a special experience to work with Jennie, a young female creative leader and a global icon for Generation Z, for the first Sonderwunsch program. Her passion and ideas for Porsche were memorable.
— Holger Gerrmann
The “Taycan 4S Cross Turismo for Jennie Ruby Jane” features a black Taycan 4S Cross Turismo with customized accents throughout the exterior and interior of the car. The idol’s Jennie Ruby Jane logo, which Jennie personally designed, is displayed prominently on the exterior in Maison blue. The car also features a customized rim.
Netizens reacted to Jennie’s collaboration with Porsche with awe. With a Chanel ambassadorship already secured, many felt Jennie was really in a class of her own.
- “Wow, I’ve never seen an idol do a Porsche advert before.”
- “It’s such a flex to work with Porsche. Chanel and now Porsche, Jennie is really in a league of her own.”
- “It’s so dope that Porsche sponsored their concert.”
- “The definition of a flex.”
- “The logo is so pretty.”
- “No matter what the haters say, she keeps winning.”
- “What? Wow, she lives in a separate reality…”
- “It’s so cool that her logo was on the exterior walls of the pop-up.”
Share This Post