Girls’ Generation member Taeyeon‘s latest Instagram post has some fans worried about the idol after she posted a cryptic message.
On November 9, Taeyeon posted a series of pictures on her Instagram.
In the post, Taeyeon uploaded a series of artwork and selfies, some in which the idol can be seen taking pictures lightheartedly.
One picture, however, has fans alarmed. The idol uploaded a picture that seems to be a handwritten note that repeats the sentence, “Even if I am no longer here, the world would still go on.”
Fans who saw the post responded by reminding the idol what she meant to them. Many fans wrote how they couldn’t imagine a world without Taeyeon.
- “Unnie, if you’re not here, my world would stop.”
- “Taeyeon unnie, if you’re no longer here, my world will stop.”
- “Unnie, without you, my world would stop.”
- “Nuna, my world would stop without you.”
- “Although the world may continue, my world would stop.”
- “Without you, my world would fall apart ㅠㅠ. On that note, I’m going to your concert no matter what…”
- “Unnie, if you were no longer here, it would impact others, but all those who thank and cherish you and Sone’s worlds would stop at that instant. So try to continue on, no matter how hard it is. We’ll continue to shower you with good words, so please don’t stop. Okay?
Taeyeon debuted with SM Entertainment‘s legendary second-generation girl group Girls’ Generation and has become one of K-Pop’s most endearing and enduring idols. Taeyeon is also beloved for her solo efforts, most notably sweeping the charts with her 2022 instant classic, “INVU.”
Share This Post